10 April 2008

Euro AB-CD book























I recently was chosen to do an illustration for the
cover of the Euro AB-CD book. This is a lovely collaborative project
initiated by The Cultural Dreamweavers Foundation
from The Netherlands. It reunites a number of 27
illustrators, one from each European Union's member state.
I recently found out that Steve Simpson, one of my
favorites, is representing his country (Ireland) and was chosen to illustrate the page for letter "I", so, I can't wait to see the book!
You can see Steve's illustration here, on his new website.

1 comment:

  1. Tthis is very delightful and looks perfect for the cover of a childrens book. All the detail with those colorful flags, leads your eye throughout the illustration.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete